- What are SIPs?
- What are the major benefits of using the SPT MAG SIP system?
- Why has SPT chosen to use MgO or Magnesium oxide board instead of OSB?
- Why does SPT(SIP Panel Technologies) use Polyurethane rather than Polystyrene?
- How does the SPT MAG SIP system increase my habitable space?
- Can your system be used in seismically active areas ?
- Does your system allow flexibility in design?
- Do I need additional insulation?
- Is there a problem with drafts and heat loss?
- What is cold bridging and is there a solution?
- Is MAG SIP a green product?
- Is additional reinforcing required to hang radiators and kitchen units?
What are SIPs?
Structural Insulated Panels (SIPS) are an advanced method of construction offering excellent thermal performance, light-weight structural strength and time and cost saving benefits over traditional construction methods or systems. SIP panels are used in floors, walls and roofs for residential, commercial and educational applications, providing ecologically friendly and energy efficient buildings.